Five years ago, we started this journey with one simple word – community. Our goal was to connect influencers with brands and create lasting authentic relationships.
Today, we continue to share that message of unity and growth. Taking our “when one grows, we all grow” mantra on the road inaugurating our #WeAllGrow cities power brunches.
Spread love, it’s the Brooklyn way!
Debuting in New York City, so many came out to meet with amazing creatives and Mentors who shared their experiences, insights, and ingenuity on the importance of telling YOUR story, YOUR way.
Being smart and savvy chief communicators and becoming powerhouse brands were just some of the invaluable lessons shared by the mavens who crossed the stage that afternoon.
There is nothing like bringing like-minded people together to show just what embracing your potential, being engaging, and sharing your authentic voice can get you.
We had so many favorite moments of that beautiful afternoon; it was hard to pick just five. But here are some of our most memorable moments from #WeAllGrowNYC.
- Everyone who joined us! Despite there being a marathon and mass transit working on its wonky weekend schedule took it all in stride to join us in Brooklyn and make this day happen. We couldn’t do it without you, and we are humbled by your dedication to community, growth and success.
- Mentor chats. Emmelie De La Cruz, Enid Hwang, Lisa Price, Maria Chalita, and Zuania Capó, provided us all their unique perspective on what it takes to being a fierce storyteller, a communication powerhouse, and above all else, an accessible voice in the social space. We learned and how to value our strength through authenticity.
- Networking breaks. Those moments in between thrilling aha moments where we hugged, greeted and chatted with one another. These instances show the true value of community and sisterhood.
- Roundtable workshops. Seeing everyone sit and listen to the Mentors give in-depth sound advice to help us leave our mark in this space. Mentors told us what we needed to hear as opposed to what we wanted to hear. Keeping it real, while being graceful, engaging, and honest were just some of the tips shared throughout the afternoon.
- Sponsors. We had some amazing sponsors take part in our inaugural #WeAllGrow cities power brunch. Carol’s Daughter, Conffianz, Country Crock, Diabolo, Lipton ice tea, Night, Pinterest, Vandidades, and Vivala, Vive Mejor, all believed in our vision to help us make it a reality.
Share with us, what was your most memorable moment of #WeAllGrowNYC?